Nov 13, 2011

Dear you

Today, aku nak luahkan perasaan kot. Hmm. Almost seminggu aku menangis sebab tahan geram. Aku lebih simpan, simpan, simpan. Lepas tu sakit sendiri. Am I a problem takers to you? Am I a good listener to you? I bet I am. Because I never show you a single NO-NO sign of mine. Once aku mengamuk, serious aku cakap you won't bear to friend with me some more.

Im a type of person who CAN be a good listener or a shoulder to cry on but please lah. Not with all your super bloody stories bout guys here, guys there, guys everywhere. I get annoyed with all of them every single times you told me. Kalau semua orang suka kau. Bertuah lah badan. Lepas tu cakap kau tak bagi harapan semua. What's with the manja-manja voice with all the boys? So-called baby voice kot. Enough is enough lah kawan. Kau seksa jiwa batin aku ni. Dah lah curi kawan aku. What is wrong with you girl? Please change yourself. Please. I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment